Chris Piercy – Chairman
- Founded successful startups and driving IPO and post-IPO phases for NASDAQ, LSE, and Euronext listed companies
- President, VP Sales and Business Development at various public companies
- Published in leading journals such as Science, Nature, Proc. of the National Academy of Sciences, etc.
- UC Berkeley, Stanford Business School Advanced Management Program
Robert Lott – CEO
- A corporate attorney with a strong background in early stage technology companies and venture capital
- Served as CEO and ran business development for various startups
- Structured numerous transactions for various companies and venture capital firms
John Gustafson, Ph.D. – CSO
- Applied physicist known for his work in High Performance Computing – namesake of “Gustafson’s Law”
- Winner of the inaugural Gordon Bell Award (known as the “Nobel Prize of Supercomputing”)
- Director, Intel Labs & led capacitor research for Intel, with 21 granted patents. CTO positions at public and startup companies
- Honors graduate of Caltech and Ph.D. Iowa State University.
Patrick Cadoret-Manier – CFO
- Finance executive with I-banking background (M&A, Structured Finance, Mezzanine) and start-up experience launching, financing & growing companies in Fintech/ payment, e-commerce, SaaS and Digital healthcare sectors
- Early investor in Classy.org (leading SaaS/ Donation platform) acquired by GoFundMe.
- MBA from Thunderbird-GSM, BA from European Business School